Dragon’s breath is a manmade gem, reddish pink in color, with flecks of blue throughout its entire surface. This cut of dragons breath is set in a vintage, silver-plated brass ring, fully adjustable in size. Sold on Etsy.
- I'm gonna change the rules and answer all of these questions for no reason. If you're reading this, I tag you to do the same and let me know so I can read your answers!
- Here I go:
- 1: Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think about them. What are they?
- Kisses. My dog when she's scratching her butt. My mom's laugh....... and those are the only things that come to mind for now!
- 2: If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?
- Honestly, I would first make sure everyone in the house is safe (including the dog). That aside, if I had one ´thing´ to save, it'd probably be my beloved laptop or one of my journals... or maybe the book I'm currently reading! haha I don't really know.
- 3: When you're alone in the middle of the night and you can't quite get to sleep, what do you think about? "Going to sleep" doesn't count.
- I like to randomly create stories in my head... eventually I fall asleep.
- 4: What is love to you?
- I believe love is a powerful energy!
- 5: What is the opposite of love?
- In my head, the opposite of love is indifference.
- 6: Is it possible to love someone if you don't love yourself?
- I believe it is possible! However, when you don't love yourself, many things come in your way when you try to love others. When you are at war with yourself, you become self-destructive without even noticing... and self-destruction comes mainly in a mental way... meaning, you will have self-destructive thoughts and feelings, allowing for selfishness, jealousy and so on, to creep in... and those thoughts will get in your way for pretty much anything, from trusting someone to actually giving yourself to them and allowing yourself to love them fully and wholesomely (if that's a word).
- 7: Do you believe mutual attraction based on mutual hatred is possible?
- I'm not sure I understand this question...................
- 8: Is it better to have something amazing and lose it or to never have had it to begin with?
- Definitely to have it and lose it.
- 9: Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?
- I try my best to stay in the present moment at all times. Living in the past inevitably brings guilt, living in the future inevitably brings worries.
- 10: Do you judge people for what they wear or how they express themselves?
- I do both. I think everything a person does is part of their personality and I care to know how people think and carry themselves.
- As a disclaimer, I'd like to clarify that I like to believe that we all judge a person by everything they do wether we like to admit it or not... but, ironically, the way we perceive of them only defines ourselves (if that makes sense...).
- 11: Do you believe in individuals over generalizations?
- Yes, I do. But I guess it depends on the subject of the matter.
- 12: When you're very scared or worried, what do you think about or do to help you feel better?
- Most of the time, we realize that what we are worried or scared of is really nothing. Depending on the day I do different things, sometimes I try to put things in perspective and that helps me slow down and realize it is nothing I can't overcome; other days, I'll turn up the music and dance it all away.
- 13: How do you feel about what happens after death?
- I feel curious! (not in a creepy way though)
- 14: Would you rather live a hedonistic life full of good things that make you feel good even if they're bad for you, or a healthy life centered around treating your body like a sacred temple and watching your health as closely as possible? Or do you not care either way?
- I prefer the second one!
- 15: Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from the way they express themselves or answer questions like these?
- I think you can tell a lot about a person by anything they do.
- 16: Do you have any special or magical memories you'll always have with you?
- I keep an infinite amount very near to my heart!
- 17: How would you define yourself, without saying your name or giving a physical description of yourself or your obvious personality?
- Hahaha how can I describe myself with none of those things?!
- 18: When do you feel truly at peace?
- In nature!
- 19: Do you like having your worldview or opinions challenged or questioned?
- I look forward to it.
- 20: Do you believe happiness can exist without sadness?
- I might be idealistic, but I believe there is a point that can be reached by anybody who truly wants it, in which there is only bliss!
- 21: Is there a reason for existence?
- I hope so!
- 22: Do you think the world existed before you did?
- 23: Do you believe people need breaks from each other, even if they're deeply in love?
- I believe it is healthy to give people space at all times in a relationship!
- 24: What do you find most beautiful in people?
- 25: Do you take questions like these literally or pick up on what they really mean?
- I don't understand this question!
- If you read this whole thing, THANK YOU! Have a beautiful day!
hello, you beautiful thing | jason mraz
The Universe is always taking care of me!
Daily Mantra (via mylawofattractionlife)
Microsoft Excel took a turn for the explicit this week when the Internet learned the once-innocuous office tool was being used in a dispiriting new bro-trend: using the software to track of the number of times their partners refuse sex. Yes, #sexspreadsheets are a thing, presumably because some men still believe that owning of a penis entitles them to unlimited sexy times.
sometimes i just cant believe this is the 21st century
Nobody owes anybody sex, ever.